**WARNING PICTURE OVERLOAD**
Last Weekend my Family had our Family Reunion at West Yellowstone National Park. It was so good to see family I have not seen in years, and to have them FINALLY meet Chase was so nice.
Chase & I on our way to Idaho.
We stopped in Idaho Falls for my Brother to drop off their rental car and pick up some groceries. While we were there some WEIRD guy walked in with this insane hat that had electrical cables hanging from his hat. I made Tiffany take a picture of him. It was Priceless.
Love little Payson. He is growing so fast.
Brad, Kylee & Payson.
Chase & Ethan were best buds. Ethan loved to wrestle with Chase & show him his muscles.
Derek & Payson.
Ethan & I doing the "Hulk Face" Ethan LOVES the Hulk.
Brad, Kylee, Chase & I rode my grandparents 4-wheelers into Yellowstone. It was SO fun!
On Friday we retired a American Flag. I have never seen this done, but it is AMAZING!!! Very cool experience.
Loves his Chubby Cheeks.
Gma & Gpa Rowe.
Brad reading a poem while retiring the Flag.
Payson was AMAZED by Baby Einstein. He wouldn't even blink. It was so cute.
Rowe Family
Driving through Yellowstone.
Old Faithful about to go off. Chase had never seen it before and loved it.
The first Bentley ever made.
The Mud Pots at Old Faithful.
The 1000 Piece Puzzle we finished in 2 days!!! We had the funniest conversations while we were trying to finish this stupid thing.
Pictures of Chase's family reunion will be comming soon!!!
5 comments:
Destiny...Payson is so freakin cute!! Oh my gosh! How old is he? I want him to be friends with my nephews. Yellow stone is gorgeous! I've never been there before and now I really want to go. Oh and me and my family always do huge puzzles when we get together too and is it SOOOO true...puzzels bring out the strangest conversations. haha I love it. Can't wait to see more pictures. :)
looks like a ton of fun! its soooo pretty there!
you guys looked like you had a great time i love family get togethers like this there always sooo fun :]
I love all the pictures! We loved spending the week with you guys. Now its time to plan another trip! Love you guys!
I think its so funny you got a picture of the crazy guy with the hat. I also loved the pictures that make PAyson's cheeks look so chubby! Cute! Hope you had fun at the beach! Sorry we missed you when you were in Vegas!
Post a Comment