7.21.2009

Diggy Simmons.

The other day Chase and I were watching Runs House (one of our favorite shows) and it was about Diggy making a Blog. Of course my ears perked up Blogging + Diggy Simmons = AMAZING! I love his blog. Runs House needs to be on Forever!! We love Russy & Diggy!

4 comments:

Janae' said...

I need that Blog address haha! You realize don't you that King Keith is Rev Run's white twin brother! I live in Rev Run's House everyday...of course the ghetto version.

SoysauceNeggrolls said...

its my number 1 fav show ever.if they dnt mak a 7th season n 8th n 9th, imma tell my dad to tak da cable off

Paige Nelson said...

Oh my gosh...run's house is one of my absolute FAVORTIES. Hilarious. I can't wait to look at it. Can't wait to see more about the Yankees game. :)


p.s. I love your double-jointed arms.

Marcie Turner said...

*tuh! ur not the only one! i luv runs house and ive been supporting their family before the show. the thing i luv the most is that they know that even tthough life can be handed to you on a silver platter you can always order take out, or dig the gold yourself. anyways its a stupid saying that means even though you can have everyhting your not afraid to be like everybody else and pave ur own path*