Stop!! I LOVE all of these! especially that last pair! Ugghhh Destiny why did you have to show me these??...you KNOW shoes are my weakness! I don't even want to see the prices on these beauties.
p.s. Are kim and reggie bush really broken up?? Sad. I like her too...I didn't like her until I watched her show and now I love her.
4 comments:
Stop!! I LOVE all of these! especially that last pair! Ugghhh Destiny why did you have to show me these??...you KNOW shoes are my weakness! I don't even want to see the prices on these beauties.
p.s. Are kim and reggie bush really broken up?? Sad. I like her too...I didn't like her until I watched her show and now I love her.
oh my gosh! I want the blue and green and brown heels!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!! where are they at???
Those shoes are awesome when I picture them on someone like you. I could never pull them off!
They are all HOT....I say go for it and buy them all. You will regret it later. Early christmas gifts haha.
Post a Comment