Every Summer Chase's Family takes a trip to Carlsbad, California, we all camp on the Bluff and enjoys each other's company for a week. Chase and I could not wait to go!! We would be on the beach ALL day, relax at night and do it all over again. On Friday night we went to the 1st game of the series for the Yankees vs. Angels. The Yankees are Chase's FAVORITE team, He knows everything about them. He was so excited to see them take batting practice and watch them play he was practically running into the stadium (OK not really, but I have short legs so it seemed like it.)
P.S. there is a TON of pics below!!
The First night Chase and I got there we went bowling with all the cousin's. It seriously was so fun!!
I made collages for these next pics because there was so many!
Derek skim boarding & Me attempting to surf.























No comments:
Post a Comment