6.01.2009

Weddings & Broken Bones

Ok so I decided going private is a lot harder than it looks (or maybe I'm just retarded). I sent emails out everyone, but I guess only a couple people got them, so we say screw it we are staying public! :) Chase and I can not wait for this weekend to come we are heading home for my best friends wedding!! Michelle Pace will be marrying Andrew Clark on Saturday!! YAY!! I am so happy for them!! I am also excited about being reunited with these girls..
..

Also I need to give a shout out to my little bro! He broke his foot on Saturday at soccer practice!Hope your feeling better buddy! Love you!!

3 comments:

Paige Nelson said...

Yaaayy!! I can't wait to be re-united with you either! It's going to be so fun. Aww I feel bad for you little brother. My 8 year-old sister broke her leg last year and it was sooo sad and hard for her. I hope he gets better soon. Love you Dest! See you sooooon! :)

Darren + Janessa said...

hey!!! how are you guys? how come we have never hung out? we should... anyway, hope you two are enjoying time off baseball! and give us a call!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Have fun at home this weekend and give Austin and big hug and kiss from me. PS - Next stop for you guys??? to come see us. Love you!