So im going to do a couple more posts then the Pittsenbarger Blog is going Private. My good friend Sheridan and I got tickets to see Britney Spears and Pussy Cat Dolls in Las Vegas. The concert was honestly one of the best concerts ever!! None stop dancing!!!! Pictures and videos below!! :) PS Some of my pictures are blurry of when Britney came out! :(
We met our friends at Cheescake before our concerts. (they went to see Kenny Chesney)
This one is for you TIFF!!!!! :)
5 comments:
OH my goodness that sounds sooooo fun...I'm totally jealous. I'm also jealous of your friends who went to Kenny Chesney. I went last year and it was seriously the best concert of my life! I'm glad you got to go but sad you didn't stop by and say hi whne you were here. :( jk I'm sure you were pretty busy but don't forget next time ok?? Love you so much dest!!!
Lol. You are soooo super cute! Make sure you add us to your new blog! :) libbybug87@yahoo.com
Oh my goodness Dest. Of course her show was elaborate! What else would distract people from her awful music?
totally and completely jealous!
I'm so glad you and Sher had so much fun! You two are HOT!
Post a Comment