1.15.2009

We have Moved!!!

Chase and I have Finally moved!!! WE ARE OUT OF THE GHETTO!! :) We had a great opportunity that we could not have past up with this new apartment, it is right across the street from the baseball field and all of Chase's classes are less than a 1/4Th of a mile including our church. Last weekend both of our families came up to help which was so nice. Chase and I slowly moved things out that week but we were waiting for the guys to move the big things!!! Chase and I are loving our new place!! Our favorite thing about it is that is has 3 bedrooms which we love!! EVERYONE COME VISIT!! :) here are a few pics..

 
The other 2 bedrooms just have alot of crap in them right now so i will take pics later when we get them decorated. 

8 comments:

Shawna said...

So exciting! It sounds like an awesome place.

Life these days...... said...

aww thats nice!

Katie said...

It looks like a nice place! I am so happy you are out of the GHETTO!!

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

One of those rooms is reserved for us to come up and partay in St. George with you guys soon!!

Jenna said...

Hey! Very Cute House! I love it!

camille kempton said...

Love the new crib. So did you go for bangs? I'm dying to know! I'll ask Cindy.

Anonymous said...

so CUTE!!! i love your house! :D

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

Very nice!!