12.30.2008

Christmas.

This year Chase and I spent Christmas with his family. I love Christmas time and putting up decorations! (even though Chase and I didn't put put a tree or anything i still love it!). On Christmas Eve all of Chases family came over and we all spend time together and acted out the nativity. On Christmas morning I was so excited I could not Sleep so I keep messing with Chase so he would get up so that we could open our gifts! :) Chase and I received some amazing gifts!! Chase's favorite was the Wii Fit. We were playing with it last night for about 2 hours and I'm not going to lie my legs are a little sore. haha. After we opened our gifts we went over to my parents house to open more. Since Chase and I are moving the weekend of the 9Th my parents gave us a bunch of stuff for our new apartment which we both are SO excited to be moving. Last but not least I'm posting this for my sister because she gave Chase and I a new Digital Camera because she said she "hates looking at the pics I take with my camera phone on our blog!" So here ya go Tiff. :)
Bryce with the Puppies and Kimora Lee Simmons. (on the TV).




Alec showing off some of his Christmas money.



Dest & AJ




She was really excited to see Chase.













3 comments:

Dixon Leavitt said...

After you guys move we need to get together again!

Shawna said...

Yay for awesome christmas presents! I think a Wii would be so much fun.

Anonymous said...

i heard the wii fit was pretty intense. i guess i will take your word for it. Sound like you guys had an awesome christmas good luck moving around today! :D