So this lil comment I am leaivng has nothing to do about your parents anniversary, although that's awesome, and I hope they had a good one :)
But, I just got your comment on my pics, and lemme just say SAD!! You guys can't move yet! :( Now I won't have anyone to sit by either in RS! And yeah, hopefully you wont have to read at your next one, cause I wont be there to save you haha! Well, good luck up there! I'm sure you'll love it! :)
1 comment:
So this lil comment I am leaivng has nothing to do about your parents anniversary, although that's awesome, and I hope they had a good one :)
But, I just got your comment on my pics, and lemme just say SAD!! You guys can't move yet! :( Now I won't have anyone to sit by either in RS! And yeah, hopefully you wont have to read at your next one, cause I wont be there to save you haha! Well, good luck up there! I'm sure you'll love it! :)
Post a Comment