6.16.2008

UFC!!! (my second life!) :)

ok for those of you who know me well know that i am IN LOVE WITH UFC! i love everything about it! :) i can not wait for the fight on July 5th...Rampage Jackson vs. Forrest Griffin....i can not stand Rampage Jackson! i hope Griffin shows him whats up and puts Rampage in his place!!! My Dad and his Best Friend always have Fight night parties they are so fun to go to...we order pizza and wings and watch guys beat the crap out of eachother i love it! i think ill put my boys in UFC training when they are young so they can be a amazing fighter! haha just kidding!

2 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Ah...please don't do that to my future nephews. I want them to get married one day and not to have these smashed noses or cauliflower ear haha jk. 4 more days! I get to see you in 3. XOXO

Jenna said...

HEY!! How was the honeymoon??? It was so FUN to see/meet you and hang our a little.. We definately need to make plans for something. I can't wait!! :)