6.11.2008

10 days left!!!!!!!!! (but who is counting)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while we have been really busy with wedding plans!...which are coming along great! Only 10 days left! AHHH I can't wait! This past week has been a blast...last Friday Chase and I went over to my best friend Ashley's house (she and Spencer got married about a month ago!) and we went swimming and had a bbq! it was so good to see them! They were filling us in on all the newly married stuff! Then last week we took our bridals! That was so fun! I didn't want Chase to see my dress at all until that day...but since its going to be so hot we decided to take them before so the day of the wedding we won't have to bake outside! It was so fun to see Chases face when I walked out in my dress! :) that was one of my favorite moments so far!! We took our pics at Town Square it was so beautiful! and while we were there they had a Harley Davidson convention going on so chase and I got some cool pics with some Harley's! (Chase loved it) Plus I never knew Chase could think of some cool poses! GOOD JOB BABE! haha! After that, we went to the Hard Rock for one shot…the shot was amazing!!! It was a long narrow hall way with a huge red chair at the end of it with a spot light on the chair! I can't wait to see these pictures! Our photographer was amazing! It was just so weird because while we were at the Hard Rock we noticed like 10 guys to 1 girl it was crazy it was full of guys!! IT WAS JUST WEIRD!!! Then Saturday my girlfriends from high school took me out for a night! It was so good to see all of them! I will post pics soon! We ate a stripburger… it is a amazing burger place on the strip! Then we walked the strip then they took me to the love boutique to get some fun stuff! :) It was such a fun night! That pretty much sums up the last two weeks! 10 days and counting!

3 comments:

Alec and Tiffany said...

Wow...it is so close. I can't wait. Post pictures from your bachelorette party soon, I want to see them! 10 DAYS!!!! WAHOO.

Jenna said...

That is so nice the pictures are done. If there was one thing about my wedding I could change it would be that we took most of the pictures before the wedding. But about the class..seriously it SO FUN! You should take one.The only part that sucks is Bobby can't go with me. Can't wait to see you guys!

Forward With Fun and Faith said...

SO FUN!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!! =0)